DescriptionMagical places await you in the beautiful city of Cajamarca. You can not miss this experience!
- Discover the amazing Ventanillas de Otuzco: mausoleums built on cliffs.
- You can not leave without having a relaxing bath in the Baños del Inca, one of the wonders of Peru!
- Experience a city tour that will allow you to see old colonial buildings.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Thermalism (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Cajamarca: Pick up at Hotel.
FARM PORCON + VENTANILLAS DE OTUZCO
- 09:30 am Farm Porcón Tour, visit to the Zoo, walk.
- Pictures tasting the organic cheese.
- Huambocancha Craft fair (works in stone).
- Archaeological zone of Ventanillas de Otuzco.
- Suspension bridge, Garden of the Giant Hydrangeas.
- 6:30 pm Fundo los Alpes (tasting dairy products).
CUMBEMAYO + BAÑOS DEL INCA + LA COLLPA
- 09:30 am Tour to Cumbemayo, where the Frailones will be observed.
- Forest of stones and Stone of Sacrifice.
- The most extensive hydraulic engineering channel in South America.
- Tour to the Hacienda La Collpa, called of the cows.
- 6:30 pm Town of Llacanora and Baños del Inca.
- 10:00 am City Tours, History of Plaza de Armas, Cathedral church.
- San Francisco Church, Bethlehem Monumental Complex.
- Museum of Archeology, Room of the Rescue.
- 01:00 pm Cerro Santa Apolonia, chair of the Inca and Tunnel.
- Transfers Airport - Hotel- Airport (or terrestrial terminal).
- 2 Nights of accommodation in Double / Matrimonial room.
- 2 Breakfasts (Buffet / Americans).
- Tourist Mobility
- Guided tour (in Spanish).
- 3 Days of Tours, detailed in the Program.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Does not include City of origin tickets or vice versa.
- Food: Lunches and dinners, drinks.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Cajamarca
- Location: 1 block from the Plaza de Armas.
3d/0n Traditions and Culture in Cajamarca (Only Tours) - Cajamarca
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Thermalism, Boat Rides
Cajamarca and His Legacy - 5d / 4n - Cajamarca
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation
3d / 0n - Cumbemayo and Otuzco, The Best of Cajamarca - Cajamarca
Activities: Hike, trekking, Boat Rides, Archaeological visits
Finca Agro-Ecoturistica Santa Fe - Cajamarca
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Other drinks tasting
San Andres Waterfall - Jaén - Cajamarca
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Cajamarca and Its Charms - 3d / 2n - Cajamarca
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments, Caving
Cajamarca Classical - 3d / 2n - Cajamarca
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments
Cajamarca a Lo Grande - 4d / 3n - Cajamarca
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Purchase of handicrafts