S/. 260USD 63
2d / 1n Tingo Maria: Adventure in Nature
2 days and 1 nights
24 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
2d / 1n Tingo Maria: Adventure in Nature
Spend unforgettable days in Tingo María! Enjoy an impressive journey full of adrenaline and natural beauty
- Feel the adrenaline flowing through your body, scale around 12 waterfalls and waterfalls with all the necessary equipment.
- Walk through the wonderful Tingo María National Park and be amazed by its biodiversity.
- Beat your fear and enter the Cueva de las Lechuzas, where you can learn about the different species that inhabit it.
- Tingo María: Reception at Terrestrial Terminal or Airport.
ADVENTURE CLIMBED 12 FALLS IN THE VEIL OF THE NINFAS
- Reception in Terrestrial Terminal or Airport and Transfer and installation in hotel.
- Breakfast (not included).
- We will leave the city of Tingo María to the town of Tambillo Chico which is 35 minutes away, where instructions will be given to use climbing equipment such as harness, slippers, ropes, protective helmets, etc.
- We will do sports where the adrenaline reaches the maximum for 5 hours, in this place it is to test all our skills, we will climb 12 waterfalls - waterfalls, at each stop we will take photos with water fall receiving the hydrotherapy massages and thus arrive at the waterfall Veil of the Nymphs.
- The return will be on a walk of approximately 40 minutes along the alternate road to the main road.
- 4:00 pm Return to Tingo María.
- Afternoon free and overnight.
TINGO MARÍA AND HER CHARMS
- 8:00 am American breakfast (included).
- 9:00 am We will leave the hotel to the Tingo María National Park, we will go along the airport route crossing the Corpac bridge, we will advance on the left for about 6 km.
- The first stop at the Jacintillo Viewpoint where you will appreciate the union of the Monzón and Huallaga rivers, an appropriate place to take photos.
- The second stop will be at the source of Aguas Sulfurosas, you can take advantage of rosé with this water anywhere in the body where you have any stomach ailment or discomfort.
- The third stop will be the Lechuzas cave, we will enter the third level of the cave observing huge stalactite formations caves - stalagmites. They house an important colony of steatornis birds, capirensis better known as guacharos or owls, this bird is in danger of extinction, in addition to this species we will find parrots, parakeets, swallows and bats.
- We will return to the city of Tingo María to take us to the Santa Carmen waterfall, which has spectacular waterfalls of 30m. high, it is also surrounded by a dream landscape and there are natural things that delight the visitor. Distance about 6 km to the South West of Tingo María and it is easily accessed, after a walk of only 30 minutes. We will head towards the Spa of the Cave of Las Pavas, in which we will find beautiful pools of crystalline waters, in the third pool we will find the goddess of the waters, which blesses the newly married couples, in which we will taste the typical dishes of the jungle (lunch).
- To end the day, we will make a stop at the San Cristóbal viewpoint, we will climb about 10 minutes along some stairs to observe the entire city of Tingo María and delight with our eyes the figure of Sleeping Beauty in all its splendor, the silhouette of a woman lying facing the blue sky.
- 5:00 pm approx. Return to the hotel to pick up your things and transfer it to the Terrestrial Terminal or Airport (as required).
- End of service
- Transfers: Terrestrial Terminal or Airport - Hotel - Terrestrial Terminal or Airport.
- 1 night accommodation.
- Food: 1 American breakfast (on the second day of the tour).
- Tourist guide in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Tourist transport.
- Tourist tickets
- Adventure teams
- Transportation Lima - Tingo María - Lima
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Climbing (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Price is for double room
- IMPORTANT: From Lima to Tingo María there are 13 hours of travel, by land.
- Children from 0 to 4 years old do not pay. Children 5 years and over, pay as an adult.
- It is recommended to bring : Insect repellent, cotton clothing, wear light-colored clothing, because dark colors attract mosquitoes, long pants, shorts to feel cool, Sunscreen, swimwear, slippers, sunglasses and personal accessories .
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rains, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply a refund.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the operator's discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light ones (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
hotel-2-estrellasHotel Internacional Raymondi, Hotel Palacio, Hotel Paraíso
- Telephone with national and international direct dialing.
- Wireless Internet.
- Mineral water and courtesy tea or coffee facilities.
- Alarm clock.
- Electronic safe.
- Private bathroom.
- Hot water.
- Private balcony
- Table and chairs.
- DVD equipment and others to rent.
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 260USD 63