- Come and meet Huancayo, the Mantaro valley and its snowy peak: Huaytapallana.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huancayo, in low season and prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Full Day - Mantaro Valley
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Hualhuas: Craft workshops and textiles.
- San Jerónimo de Tunan: Craft workshops of the gold and silver process.
- Conception: Dairy plant. Purchase dairy products.
- Jauja: Laguna de Paca. Boat ride.
- Ingenio: Fish center. Trout observation and explanation of the biological cycle of the trout.
- Santa Rosa de Ocopa: The monastery has a museum made up of 4 cloisters; La Obrería (the statue of its founder), La Portería (pictures of the Huamanguina school with representation of the Via Crucis), Cloister of Father Pio Sarobe and Olivó (in the center of the courtyard there is an olive tree planted by its founder over 270 years).
- It has a pinacoteca and library with more than 25 thousand volumes of books and a Museum of natural history with species of the jungle. Its dining room has murals painted by the artist Huancaíno Josué Sánchez in 1993 and at the same time it has a church of the year 1725 of Renaissance style, declared a national patrimony.
- Inside, there are baroque altarpieces, the cupola decorated with allegories of Christ, the Virgin and the missionary work of Ocopa.
- Note: The museum visit time is from 9:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m., every day except Tuesday.
- Return to Huancayo.
Full Day - Nevado Huaytapallana
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Vilcacoto: Observation of Huamán Huasi.
- Chamiseria: Landscape area.
- Acopalca: Ex cattle ranch.
- Geological Formation of the Lion.
- Cordillera de Los Andes: Virgen de las Nieves - The stay, place of departure and arrival of the trek approx. About 4,595 meters above sea level
- The one-way walk is through the hill Yanaucsha: We ascend to its peak at about 4,850 meters above sea level.
- Retribution to the Andean Apus and realization of Apachetas.
- During the walk we can appreciate a variety of flora, fauna and observe lagoons in the distance such as Carhuacocha, the Mellizas, Cochagrande, Ventanilla, Yanaucsha and the refuge for the climbers.
- The walk is to the foothills of the Nevado Huaytapallana about 4,950 meters above sea level. Place where we can touch the blocks of ice and the layer of snow that takes over.
- The return walk is through the same place of arrival to the room, where lunch is given.
- Return to Huancayo.
- Transfers: Bus terminal - Hotel - Bus terminal.
- 1 night accommodation in the city of Huancayo.
- 2 days of excursion (according to itinerary).
- Tourist Mobility: Pool Service (shared).
- Qualified driver
- Tourism Guide in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrances to the tourist attractions: Boat ride in the Paca Lagoon - Entrance to the Huaytapallana Regional Conservation Area.
- Permanent assistance throughout the program.
- Bus ticket Lima - Huancayo - Lima.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any Cancellation for the reasons indicated, does NOT apply Refund.
- If you wish to withdraw before the end of the service, neither does Refund apply.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
Hostal 2 star Hostal Retama Inn o Similares.
- The accommodation is located in the city of Huancayo.
- They have matrimonial, double and triple rooms; own bathroom, hot water, cable TV, Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception.
- Check in - Check out: 12 noon.
- Accommodation in the establishments mentioned, is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
2d / 1n - las Reinas + Oxapampa (Central Selva) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - San Jerónimo de Tunán + Quilcas (Trekking) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits
Full Day - Convent of Santa Rosa de Ocopa - Junín
Activities: Museums, monuments, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Independence Day 2019 - Central Jungle - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Flora, wildlife observation
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Sierra and Central Selva - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides