DescriptionExperience 2 days of fun and adventure in Ica, discover the natural beauty of the Paracas National Reserve, visit the Huacachina Oasis and much more.
- Get to know the National Reserve of Paracas, you can appreciate its amazing rock formations and also visit the Ballestas Islands, where we will observe great diversity of marine fauna.
- Visit the Huacachina lagoon and dare to slip in the sand practicing sandboarding and travel the dunes at full speed on board the sandpipers.
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Ica: Terrestrial Terminal.
National Reserve of Paracas
- 08:00 am BALLESTAS ISLANDS AND PARACAS NATIONAL RESERVE.
- Beginning of the excursion to the islands crossbow where we will observe the Candelabro sea lions, guano birds, penguins of Humbolt Duration 1.hour and average.
- 10:00 am Free time.
- 11:00 am PARACAS NATIONAL RESERVE.
- We will visit the rocky formation called LA CATEDRAL watching flamingoes, interpretation room of the reserve, circuit of beach (red beach, yumaque, lagoon).
- 4:00 pm Transfer to hotel in Ica.
Ica - Huacachina
- 1:30 pm CITY TOUR IN ICA + HUACACHINA (Buguies and Sandboard).
- We will visit the main points of the city (Plaza de Armas, Cachiche known as a land of witches, sanctuary of the Lord of Luren) including a wine cellar and also have a time in the lagoon of Huacachina, where we will take a walk in Tubulares and we will have a instructor for the practice of Sandboarding.
- 5:30 pm Transfer to the bus terminal (Ica - Lima).
- Official guide of tourism in Spanish.
- 1 night accommodation in Ica.
- Mobility for the circuits mentioned.
- Modern slider for the ballestas islands.
- Sand cars.
- Tables and instructor for the sandboard.
- Tasting of pisco and wines.
- Services not mentioned.
- Bus tickets Lima - Paracas - Ica - Lima.
- Revenues for all mentioned circuits.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. They share room and services with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Recommended Minimum Age Tubular: 5 YEARS.
- The rates are not applicable at parties, holidays and new year.
- Accommodation is based on double and triple rooms.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Huacachinero o similares
- Located in Huacachina's oasis, surrounded by sand dunes, Hotel El Huacachinero features an outdoor pool and restaurant. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with private bathrooms. some even have cable TV and air conditioning.
- It has a 24-hour reception, bar, shared lounge, tour desk, left-luggage office and free parking. There are restaurants and bars just 3 minutes' walk away.
- The accommodation at the mentioned establishment is subject to room availability for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category.
Full Day South of Lima: Ballestas-Paracas-Huacachina Islands - Ica
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Rn Paracas (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Golden Shadow Trek - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Hike and Adventure in the World's Highest Dune - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits