- Enjoy the sun and good wine and get a comfortable stay.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Plaza de armas de Ica.
- It also applies hotel pickup, provided it is within the urban area of the city (Centro y Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
City tour Ica + adventure
- Pick up passengers at the Plaza de Armas or Hotel to start the tour.
- Start of the tour: 11.00 am
- City tour: Plaza de Armas de Ica.
- Visit to the town of Cachiche and Monument of the witch of Cachiche.
- Visit to the "Tree of the 7 heads".
- We will visit a Wine Cellar, we will know its facilities and we will taste wines, piscos, cachinas, cocktails and aromatizados.
- Elaboration of Pisco Sour, by professional bartender and tasting.
- Elaboration of a classic or maracuya chilcano (made by passengers)
- Horse ride
- We will visit the Huacachina lagoon where we will take a ride in Tubulares in the desert. Sandboarding practice included.
- Return to the Plaza de Armas de Ica (end of tour 6.00 pm approx)
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve
- 6:00 - 6:30 am Pick up from the hotel and transfer to Paracas.
- 7:00 am Start of the tour of the Ballestas Islands.
- Maritime Tour: Boat ride on the Ballestas Islands (includes life jackets, professional guides).
- We will observe marine fauna: Sea lions, Humboldt penguins, dolphins, guano birds.
- Geoglifo "The Candelabra".
- Rock formations: Profile of the Christ, the arch of desires.
- National Reserve of Paracas, Interpretation Center.
- Circuit of beaches: Punta Santa Maria, Playa Roja, Lagunilla.
- The tour ends with the return to the Plaza de Armas de Ica.
- 1 night accommodation.
- Tourism guide in Spanish (for guidance in other languages, consult).
- City Tour Ica.
- Tubular and Sandboarding.
- Tour of the Ballestas Islands.
- Permanent attention
- Bus Tickets Lima - Ica - Lima.
- Food: Breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- Tourist cup in Paracas (S / .22 per person).
- Tourist cup in Ica (S / .3.60 per person).
- No other point not established in the tour.
- CHILDREN: Children under 4 years old do not pay if they do not occupy a seat, but in tourist boats (S / .35). / From 5 years, pay for the full service.
- It is recommended to bring shoes, water, sunscreen.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation due to weather issues and / or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any claims, delays or refunds.
Hotel 2 star El Embrujo o similares
- If you are looking for a Hotel in Ica, "El Embrujo" is the right place to stay. Located 10 minutes from many bus stops and only 15 minutes from Huacachina. It has single, double and triple rooms full comfort. Includes Cable Tv, Hot water, Wifi, private bathroom.
- Accommodation at the hotel is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Full Day Paracas - Islas Ballestas, Tubulares and more - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
Independence Day 2019 - Pass it in Ica - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Laguna Moron (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits