DescriptionMeet the Ballestas Islands, taste the delicious Ica wines.
- Fall in love with the landscape of the Laguna de la Huacachina, all that and more in just 2 days.
- What you hope to get out of the routine, live and enjoy to the extreme. Come with us and travel through Peru.
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Sandboarding (additional cost)
- Buggies, off road (additional cost)
- Ica: Terrestrial Terminal.
CITY TOUR ICA + HUACACHINA
- If you are coming from Lima, it is recommended to leave at 6:00 a.m. in the Cruz del Sur, Oltursa or Flores transport companies.
- 11:30 am - Arrival approx. Pick up from the bus terminal in Ica.
- Start of our tour, where we will visit the following attractions:
- >> Plaza de Armas de Ica and the remains of the Sanctuary of the Lord of Luren.
- >> Bodega el Catador, here we will taste its delicious wines and piscos.
- Free time to have lunch at the tourist restaurants in the area (on behalf of the traveler).
- We will delight ourselves with the beautiful view that the Laguna de la Huacachina gives us, since it is one of the few natural oases that exist in the country. Here we can take pictures, buy souvenirs and ride a boat (additional cost).
- The most adventurous can practice tubular and sandboard (additional cost).
- 3:00 pm - At the end of the tour, travelers decide whether to return to the hotel with mobility or continue to walk freely in the Laguna de la Huacachina (in this case the return is for the passenger's account).
- Overnight in Ica.
BALLESTAS ISLANDS + PARACAS RESERVE + BEAUTIFUL BEACHES
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Note: Leave the hotel with your bags, as you do not return to Ica.
- 6:30 - 7:00 am - Pick up of passengers from their respective hotels. The transfer will go to the reception of your hotel with their respective names, they must be ready in the lobby.
- 7:10 am - Transfer to Paracas, located 1 hour from Ica.
- Arrival to Paracas - Puerto del Chaco, Pisco. You can leave your luggage in our hotels as "El Gamonal" , located in the same pier of Paracas.
- 8:00 am - Tour to the Ballestas Islands: We begin our tour by boarding our boats, also known as "sliders". Each vessel has radio communication, permission from the navy, life jackets for each tourist, onboard tourism guide and support staff; which guarantee that our experience is very safe.
- Sea inside we can appreciate "The Candelabra", famous geoglifo also called "Tres Cruces" or "Tridente" which measures approx. 180 meters long. From there we go straight to the Ballestas Islands, where we will observe the great variety of birds such as seagulls, pikemen, tendrils, pelicans, chuitas, among others; and with some luck we will appreciate families of Humboldt penguins.
- To finish we will meet the most beautiful specimens of this Island: The Sea Wolves, who will welcome us in a friendly way and we will be able to observe them in their natural area.
- 10:00 am - Back to the pier we will have free time to buy souvenirs and walk through the spa.
- 10:55 am - We meet at the Gamonal Hotel to depart for the Paracas National Reserve where we will get to know the museum, viewpoint of the cathedral and its beautiful beaches.
- Eye: It is important to be at the exact time, since the mobility departs at 11:00 am.
- Free time to have lunch in Lagunillas, inside the reserve (on behalf of the traveler).
- 3:00 pm - Arrival at the Paracas dock (approx. Hour).
- Your luggage can be left at the hotel reception, until the departure of your bus to Lima, prior coordination.
- Eye: The tour ends in Paracas. Does not include the transfer to the bus terminal in Paracas.
- It is recommended to buy the Paracas - Lima tickets in Cruz del Sur, whose terminal is located just 5 minutes from the pier.
- End of service
- Pick up from the bus terminal in Ica.
- 1 night accommodation.
- 1 breakfast at the hotel.
- Ica City Tour + Catador + Huacachina Winery.
- Transfer Ica - Paracas.
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands (water transport).
- Tour to the Paracas National Reserve.
- Guided service
- Personalized assistance
- Flights Lima - Ica / Paracas - Lima.
- Income in Paracas: S / .20.00
- Lunches and dinners.
- Personal extra drinks.
- Tips for service.
- Traveler's Insurance
- Tubular and Sandboard: S / .45.00
- Others not specified in the program.
- Transfer to the bus terminal in Paracas (at the end of day 2).
- Carry identification document (DNI / Passport).
- Wear hats, sunscreen, insect repellent, sunglasses during tubulars.
- Departures to Ballestas may be restricted at any time without prior notice by order of the Navy for high tides or other causes considered "risky" for the entry of visitors.
- Children under 3 years old travel Free. They do not occupy a seat or take services. The parents will assume the necessary expenses.
- Children from 3 to 10 years old pay S / .10.00 less than the regular rate.
- Rates valid throughout the year, except Holy Week, long holidays, Independence Day and New Year.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Belle Sand / Flores / Curasi
- The Belle Sand Hotel is located in Ica, an 8-minute drive from the main square and the bus terminal, and a 10-minute drive from the Huacachina oasis. It has free Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Superior rooms also feature a spa bath. It has an outdoor swimming pool all year round, terrace, restaurant and 24-hour reception.
- Hostal Curasi offers a restaurant, outdoor pool, Wi-Fi, 24-hour reception, a garden and a terrace. All rooms have a private bathroom and cable TV. There is also a shared lounge, a tour desk, a left-luggage office and parking facilities. It is located just a few steps from the sand dunes, just 1 minute walk from the Huacachina lagoon and 20 minutes by car from the El Catador winery, where you can try different types of pisco.
- Hotel Las Flores offers an outdoor pool, restaurant, free Wi-Fi and a business center. Located just 4.5 km from the Huacachina Oasis, it offers rooms with private bathroom and cable TV, private parking, room service, hot water, 24-hour reception, laundry service and tour desk. It is 1 km from the Regional Museum, 2 km from the Plaza de Armas and 1.5 km from the bus station.
- The accommodation in the mentioned establishments, will depend on the availability for the date of the trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category.
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits