DescriptionIncredible tour to visit this charming city and the most economical way.
- Visit of the villages of the alley Huaylas, Anta, Carhuaz characteristic village for its natural ice cream.Observa Huascarán, lagoon of llanganuco impressive by its colors turquoise green surrounded by native plants of the area, charismatic picturesque village for its warm climate and its sweet .
- Later, we will visit the lagoon of Querococha as well as the visit of the great temple of Chavin that reflects the greatness of our ancestors the Lanzón de Chavín. Heads Claves.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huaraz: Pick up at the terminal and transfer to the hotel.
Laguna de Llanganuco - Callejon de Huaylas
- Departure: 9:00 am - Return: 7:00 pm
- Visit of the villages of Callejón de Huaylas, Anta, Carhuaz, a town characterized by its natural ice cream, Yungay city buried by an avalanche in the year 1970.
- Panoramic view of the Huascaran mountain, Llanganuco lagoon impressive for its turquoise colors surrounded by native plants of the area.
- Caraz picturesque village for its warm climate and its sweets; Tarica village of crafts and reminders.
- Return to Huaraz.
Querococha Lagoon - Chavín Temple
- Departure: 9:00 am - Return: 7:00 pm
- Possible change (by itinerary Puya Raimondi Nevado Pastoruri) previous communication.
- Leaving the city of Huaraz (3,100 masl), we passed through the towns of Recuay, Ticapampa and Catac.
- Then we visit the lagoon of Querococha (3950 masl).
- Continuing, we see a geological formation similar to the map of Peru. Then we went through the Kawish Tunnel (4,550 masl).
- Visit of the great temple of Chavín, which reflects the greatness of our ancestors, the Lanzón de Chavín and the navajo heads.
- After lunch we visit the Chavín National Museum.
- Return Huaraz.
- Transfer IN / OUT (from the Terrestrial Terminal).
- 1 nights accommodation.
- 1 breakfast in Accommodation.
- 2 tours
- Entrance tourist places.
- Spanish guide (see other language).
- Tourist transport.
- Personalized attention
- Transfer IN / OUT (from the Airport).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Inn La Cabaña, Ñaña, Punta Olímpica o similares.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip.
- Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Huaraz: Full Day - Callejón de Huaylas / Laguna de Llanganuco - Ancash
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day Excursion in Callejon de Huaylas and Huascarán - Ancash
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Nevado de Pastoruri / Climate Change Route / Puyas - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Huaraz Full Day - Querococha Lagoon / Chavin Temple - Ancash
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits