DescriptionExperience an extraordinary adventure in one of the deepest canyons on the planet, the Colca Canyon.
- Visit Chivay, you can appreciate beautiful landscapes, magical places or just relax completely.
- Enjoy the thermal waters of La Calera, you will leave renovated.
- Observe the majestic flight of the condor from the viewpoint of the Cruz del Cóndor.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up at Hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- From 7:30 a.m., the mobility passes through the different hotels to start our trip to one of the deepest canyons in the world, taking the Yura road, bordering the snowy Chachani towards Pampa Cañahuas (National Reserve of Aguada Blanca and Salinas ) habitat of the beautiful South American camelids, the vicuñas.
- In the bofedales of Tocra we will be able to appreciate variety of migratory birds, among which are the flamingos. We will pass through the crater of an extinct volcano (Chucura). We will stop at the Mirador de los Volcanes, which is also the highest part of the road (4,910 masl) from where we will appreciate much of the western mountain range.
- 1:30 pm Arrival in the village of Chivay. Lunch in the Rest. Selected (Optional)
- In the afternoon, 4:30 pm we will enjoy the thermal baths in La Calera whose medicinal waters oscillate between 35º to 38º (degrees Celsius) of temperature in the swimming pools (do not forget to bring your bathing suit).
- 7:30 pm Dinner at the Rest. Selected (Optional).
Cross of the Condor
- Between 06:00 and 06:20 am approx. After breakfast we will leave towards the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, where you can observe the majestic flight of the condors and the depth of the Colca Canyon. Back to Chivay we will visit the villages of PINCHOLLO, MACA, ACHOMA and YANQUE, where we will observe typical dances of the area as well as the Lito Model, Hanging Tombs, Colonial Churches and Pre-Inca Andenerias.
- Between 12:00 and 12:20 pm Arrival to Chivay. Lunch (Optional).
- Between 1:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. We will board the bus to return to Arequipa, arriving around 4:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. leaving them at their respective hotels.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional guide
- First aid kit.
- Colca Tourist Ticket (BTC).
- 1 Bottle of Mineral Water.
- 1 Night of accommodation.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Any other cost not specified.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hotel 4 star Refugio o similares
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities. Its rooms have cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have 24 hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
National Reserve Tour of Salinas and Aguada Blanca - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Arequipa Unforgettable: Sillar Route + Rafting - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Rafting, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Full Day Colca Canyon + Buffet Lunch - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Campiña - Half Day - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits, Guided visits