S/. 299USD 89
2d / 1n Colca Canyon Tour + 3 * Hotel
2 days and 1 nights
Buy 96 hours
antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
2d / 1n Colca Canyon Tour + 3 * Hotel
Live an extraordinary adventure in one of the deepest canyons on the planet, the Colca Canyon.
- You can appreciate beautiful landscapes, magical places or simply relax on a walk, always with professional guides that will help you understand and understand everything.
- Observe the majestic flight of the condor from the Cruz del Condor viewpoint.
- Arequipa: Pick up at Hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
AREQUIPA - CHIVAY
- 07:45 am Pick up from the hotel to board the ride to the Colca Canyon, where we will begin our journey on the way to Yura, where we will admire the natural and cultural landscape of that area, then we will go around the Chachani volcano and pass through the National Reserve from Salinas and Aguada Blanca until arriving at Pampa Cañahuas, in this place the guide will explain about the flora and fauna of the area, here we will appreciate the natural habitat of the famous South American camelid LA VICUÑA.
- Continuing with the route on the way, there will be a short stop in Patahuasi (house at the top) to drink coca tea. Immediately continue the trip to the bofedales where we will observe different species of birds both local and migratory according to season, then continue to Patapampa, highest point of the trip located at 4710 meters above sea level. Also known as the viewpoint of the Andes, here you can see different volcanoes such as Mismi, Hualca Hualca, Sabancaya, Ampato, Ubinas and Chachani.
- 12:45 pm Arrival to the town of Chivay. Lunch at the Rest. Chosen (Optional)
- 4:30 pm We will enjoy a refreshing bath in the thermal waters "La Calera" and the time we can visit the museum of the Collahuas and Cabanas. (Optional)
- 7:30 pm Dinner at Rest. Chosen (Optional)
CAÑÓN DEL COLCA - AREQUIPA
- 06:00 am After having breakfast, we will head towards the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, where we can observe the majestic flight of the condors and the depth of the canyon. Return to Chivay visit the villages of PINCHOLLO, MACA, ACHOMA and YANQUE, in which we will observe typical dances of the area as well as the Lito models, colonial churches and terraces.
- 12:00 m. Arrival to Chivay.
- Lunch (Optional).
- 1:30 am We will board the bus to return to Arequipa, arriving around 5 pm leaving them in their respective hotels.
- Tourist mobility with tourist soat.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- First aid kit.
- 1 Night Accommodation.
- Continental breakfast.
- Lunch, Dinners.
- Entrance to the Colca:
- >> Peruvian Traveler - S / .20 / Foreign Traveler - S / .70.
- Thermal Baths - S / .15 (General Rate).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Any other cost not specified.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Natural Areas Visits (incluida)
- Bird watching (incluida)
- CHILDREN: Children from 0 to 3 years old, do not pay. They share room and services with parents. From 4 to 8 years old = S / .165.
- Rate applies for the whole year, except Holy Week, National Holidays and New Year. For these dates a surcharge of 15% is applied to the published rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
hotel-3-estrellasCasa Andina Colca o similares.
- The rooms at Hotel Casa Andina Colca or similar (3 stars), depends on the availability of the hotel for the travel date chosen by the tourist.
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities. Its rooms have cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have 24 hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Privado (propio del Operador)
- Privado (propio del Operador)
- We have modern units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all Risk / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
S/. 299USD 89