DescriptionLive an extraordinary experience, go back to the Colca Canyon, the deepest canyon in the world.
- Enjoy an impressive landscape and the genuine hospitality of Collahuas and Cabanas cultures.
- Experience a spectacular vacation in the Colca Canyon, travel this incredible and beautiful trail on horseback, with the fresh mountain air.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Horseback rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up at Hotel in Arequipa (Close to the Plaza de Armas or Downtown).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
AREQUIPA - National Reserves - Horseback Riding Tours in Yanque / Horseback Riding in Yanque
- 8:00 am We pick you up at the Hotel in the city of Arequipa, and start our trip to the Colca Canyon, making stops along the north road in Pampa Cañahuas (National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, reserve of vicuñas ), Tocrapampa (lagoons, bofedales, Patapampa, viewpoint of the Andes, 4900 masl), this place is the highest of the Colca circuit and one of the ideal viewpoints of the Andes surrounded by volcanoes like Sabancaya, Ampato, Hualca Hualca where it is located a pre-Inca cemetery and represents the guardian God of the Colca Valley. Appreciating on the way a great variety of flora and fauna typical of the area and a wide panoramic view of the unevenness and geological terraces formed during the erosion of the Colca Canyon.
- Arrival to the village of Chivay, lunch then we continue with the trip to the town of Yanque. Accommodation in the Hostel.
- At 2:30 pm we will start the horse riding for 3 hours in the countryside of this village, we will visit the Colca de Chininia.
- We will continue to the ruins of Uyo Uyo, later we will go to the Cerbantes bridge where the hot springs and finely we will return towards the town of Yanque.
Viewpoint of the Cross of the Condor / Viewpoint of the Colca Canyon / Villages
- 6:00 am Breakfast, after breakfast we will travel by bus for 1 hour to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor to have a spectacular view of the flight of the Condors while observing the depth of the Colca Canyon, the deepest in the world . There we will stay approx. for 2Hrs. In addition here we can make a walk for 01 hour. (optional).
- Upon returning we will stop in the traditional villages of Pinchollo, Maca, Yanque and tourist viewpoints that are on the way back to Chivay. In Chivay we will stop for 1 hour approx. We will have time for lunch.
- Finally return to the city of Arequipa, arriving at approximately 4:00 pm
- Roundtrip tourist transport according to itinerary (maximum 18 passengers).
- Bilingual official guide of Tourism specialist in groups.
- Horseback Riding Tours in the countryside of the traditional village Yanque (Horses, guide, equipment) x 3 hours.
- 1 night of lodging in the Colca Valley.
- Tourist Ticket: S / .20 Peruvian / S / .70 Foreigner.
- Lunches and dinners.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Admission to Thermal Baths - S / .15 (Optional).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Service applies for children 10 years and older.
- We recommend to bring: Water and snacks, Attack backpack for trekking (from 25 to 30 liters), Trekking shoes, Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent, Flashlights (no electricity in the hostel), Bath linen, Towel, Rain clothes or plastic ponchos, Cash.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Inn LOS TAMBOS HOSTELERIA.
- Lodging in the Colca Valley.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip.
- Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Tour Arequipa + Colca + Puno + Lake Titicaca - 4 in 1 - Arequipa
Activities: Thermalism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Arequipa to the maximum - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
National Reserve Tour of Salinas and Aguada Blanca - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Sillar Route + Culebrillas Quarry - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Adventure Tour Climbing Misti or Chachani Volcano in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Climbing
Colca Magical Destination - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits