DescriptionWalk the charms of Cajamarca, live this unique experience!
- Learn a little about the history of this city with a city tour with a tour of the old colonial buildings.
- Visit the Cumbe Mayo, where you can appreciate the Bellavista viewpoint and the amazing Piedras forest.
- We will also visit native communities and learn about their lifestyle, customs and more.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (additional cost)
- Cajamarca: Pick up at the airport or land terminal.
Start of the Adventure.
- Arrival to the City of CAJAMARCA Reception.
- Installation in chosen hotel.
- 9.10 am Pick up from the hotel for the tour.
- 9.30 am FARM PORCON: Huambocancha, stone works (stonemasons), the largest Artificial forest park in Peru, textile works, wood works, mini electric. Mirador, zoo, tasting of dairy products.
- 2:50 pm Pick up from the hotel for the tour.
- 3:00 pm CITY TOUR (Walking), Plaza Mayor, Temple the Cathedral, The Old Municipality, The Cross of Atahualpa or Call Stone Cross, Walk an Old Way Towards the Coast, Mirador de Santa Apolonia (the so-called chairs of the Inca) . San Francisco Temple, Museum, Rescue Room, Bethlehem Monumental Complex, Archaeological Museum, Ethnographic Museum.
Enjoy a great day.
- 8:00 am Pick up from the hotel for breakfast.
- 8.15 am Continental Breakfast.
- 9:30 am CUMBE MAYO: Bellavista viewpoint, covered water, communities such as Salvia Pampa, La Victoria, Coñor Cocha, community of Sexemayo, Divortium Acuarum, Sanctuary, tunnel, Stone Forest, Stone of Sacrifice and the Pre-Tahantinsuyo Channel.
- 1.45 pm Lunch Cajamarquino.
- 3.10 pm Pick up from the hotel.
- 3:30 pm LA COLPA: The artificial lagoon, Ex Hacienda house, The chapel and Cows Call Show , Purchase of dairy products, LLacanora waterfalls, Baños del Inca.
- Transfer to the terminal or airport.
- Reception and transfer to the hotel in / out.
- 1 night accommodation.
- 1 breakfast
- 1 Cajamarquino lunch
- Guided tour in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- 4 tourist attractions + tickets + guide + transport.
- Visit to the Baños del Inca.
- City Tour
- Thermal bath to the Baños del Inca (S / .10)
- 1 breakfast + 1 lunch
- Night of Peña or Disco.
- Air or land flights to or from Cajamarca.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service.
- Expenses not specified.
- Bring coat, sneakers, sunscreen, umbrella.
- The first day eat something light and take some pills for the soroche.
- Special clothes for the Baños del Inca.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hotel 2 star Sierra Verde, Zavaleta, Plaza o similares.Hotels to choose: (the accommodation will be made according to the availability of the hotel).
- Hotel Sierra Verde
- Hostal Plaza
- Tourist Hostel
- San Lorenzo
Cajamarca and His Legacy - 5d / 4n - Cajamarca
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Cajamarca: Tradition and Culture - 3d / 2n (Solo Tours) - Cajamarca
Activities: Boat Rides, Thermalism, Cultural visits
Cajamarca Classical - 3d / 2n - Cajamarca
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Cajamarca a Lo Grande - 4d / 3n - Cajamarca
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Finca Agro-Ecoturistica Santa Fe - Cajamarca
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation
3d / 2n Cajamarca Beauty in the North - Cajamarca
Activities: Thermalism, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits