DescriptionLive a unique experience knowing one of the deepest Canyons in the world and spotting one of the largest, mystical and beautiful birds: El Cóndor.
- Visit Patapampa, also called "El mirador de los volcanes", where you can see: Hualcahualca, Sabancalla and Ampato.
- Enjoy the viewpoint Cruz del Cóndor, where you can see in its largest dimension the depth of the Colca Canyon and also the flight of the Condor at a short distance.
- Enjoy the gastronomic delights of the city.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from hotel.
- Whenever the hotel is within the Historic Center of the city.
- For places outside these limits, consult with the Operator after your purchase.
Arequipa - Colca
- 7:30 am to 8:30 am Pick up at the hotel (from the Center of Arequipa) and departure to Colca.
- We go to Yura, crossing Pampa de Arrieros and Pampa Cañahuas, observing vicuñas, llamas, alpacas and migratory birds, and then arrive to Viscachani where we enjoy a mate of Coca to acclimatize the body by height.
- Continuing with the route, we will be able to appreciate the tocjras, lagoons and bofedales and at the same time some migratory birds (flamingos).
- We arrive at the highest point of the route: Patapampa (4,830 masl), also called "El Mirador de los Volcanes", since from there you can see the volcanic chain: Hualcahualca, Sabancalla and Ampato, and then descend to the town of Chivay (3,600 msnm).
- 12:30 pm Lunch (included) and accommodation in hotel in Yanque.
- Optional: Visit to the Thermal Baths of Chacapi, located 10 minutes walk from the Hotel.
Cross of the Condor
- 6:00 am to 6:30 am Departure to the Cruz del Condor, from where you can see in its largest dimension the depth of the Colca Canyon and also the flight of the Cóndor at a short distance.
- In return we will see archaeological remains, pre-Inca agricultural terraces and other panoramic views of the Colca Canyon.
- We will pass through the villages of Pinchollo, Maca, Achoma, Yanque. In the latter we will stop to observe its typical Churches, its craft center, the typical clothing of its inhabitants, among other attractions.
- 12:00 pm Arrival at Chivay and Lunch (included).
- Departure to Arequipa.
- 5:00 pm Arrival in Arequipa.
- End of service.
- Transfer from hotel to Arequipa Tourist Bus - Colca - Arequipa.
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Night Accommodation in Colca.
- 2 Lunches in Chivay.
- Professional Guide.
- Personalized Assistance.
- Entrance to Colca Canyon:
- Peruvian Tourist: S / .20
- Foreign Tourist: S / .70
- Entrance to the Calera: S / .15
- The service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rain, huayco, overflow, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary can vary according to the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply refund.
Hotel 3 star Casona Plaza Hotel Ecolodge Colca
- The Hotel Casona Plaza Ecolodge Colca is located in the village of Yanque, 15 minutes from Chivay. It has beautiful views of the mountains, green areas and is close to the hot springs of Chacapi where you can enjoy a relaxing bath.
- The accommodation at the mentioned establishment is subject to room availability for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
Arequipa Luxury Tour - Hotel Colca Lodge in Yanque - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
City Tour and Lookouts - Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Campiña Arequipeña in Panoramic Service - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Arequipa Unforgettable - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits