DescriptionEscape the routine and come to Ica to spend an unforgettable day full of fun and adventure!
- Spend a day full of adventure, walk at full speed aboard the tubulars through the dunes and you can also practice Sandboarding.
- Enjoy the facilities of one of the best hotels-restaurant in Ica.
- Enjoy a varied and exquisite Peruvian cuisine and accompanied by the typical drinks of the area, such as the traditional Pisco Sour.
- Let yourself be surprised by the vast natural desert of the area, visit the old wineries, vineyards and reach hidden places full of magic.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Ica: Hotel El Parcelero.
- Confirm with the Operator the exact address of the establishment and how to arrive, after your purchase.
HUACACHINA ADVENTURE TOUR
- Check in at Hotel El Parcelero (depending on the arrival time of the traveler to Ica).
- Enjoy the hotel facilities.
- Tubular - Sandboarding: The hotel tubular departure time for this activity, is at 12 : 00 pm or 3:00 pm and 4: pm.
- Overnight at hotel.
REST AND LAST DAY AT THE HOTEL
- Enjoy the hotel facilities.
- Check Out.
- End of service
- Swimming pool.
- Tourist transport for the tour (does not include transfer back - Additional cost).
- Tubular ride and Sandboard.
- Courtesy cocktail.
- Transportation Lima - Ica - Lima.
- Lunches and dinners.
- Tourist ticket access to Huacachina - S /. 3.60
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Rate Does not apply for High Season holidays (Easter, National Holidays, Christmas, New Year).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Tour Buggies-Sandboarding is offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 3 star HOTEL EL PARCELERO
- Hotel El Parcelero , is the ideal place to relax, enjoy its comfortable facilities and comfortable. From here you can start your experience discovering the wonders of Ica. We have a restaurant and pool where you can spend unforgettable moments.
- Services: Garage, Pool, Rest-Bar, Cafeteria, Wi-Fi, Hot water, Camping area with games for children and adults.
- Check in: 1:00 pm / Check out: 12.00 pm.
Tour City of Ica + Adventure Tour (Buggyes and Sandboard) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Ica - City Tour + Vineyards + Buggies (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Full Day Paracas & Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
Tour Ballestas Islands in Lancha (From Paracas) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Pisco Route + Buggies + Ballestas Islands + Paracas 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Sandboarding, Buggies, off road
Buggy: Adventure and History - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Archaeological visits
Paracas Full Day (from Miraflores o Barranco) - Ica
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits