DescriptionLive a unique experience by knowing the deepest canyon in the world and spotting one of the largest birds "El Cóndor".
- Visit Patapampa also called the viewpoint of the volcanoes, where you can appreciate in particular: the Hualcahualca, Sabancalla and Ampato.
- Enjoy the viewpoint Cruz del Cóndor, where you can see in its largest dimension the depth of the Colca Canyon and also the flight of the Condor at a short distance.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Archaeological visits (additional cost)
- Guided visits (Included)
Departure placeHotels in the Historic Center of Arequipa.
AREQUIPA - COLCA
- 07:30 am to 08.30 am Pick up at the hotel and departure from Arequipa.
- We drive along the paved road to Yura, passing Pampa de Arrieros and Pampa Cañahuas, observing the incompatible vicunas, llamas, alpacas and migratory birds, and then arrive to Viscachani where we enjoy a mate of Coca, to acclimate the body, for the height.
- Continuing with the tour appreciating the tocjras, lagoons and bofedales and at the same time observe some migratory birds like the Flamencos. Then arriving at the highest point of the Patapampa route (4830 masl), also known as the viewpoint of the Volcanoes, since from there you can see the Volcanic chain in particular: Hualcahualca, Sabancalla and Ampato, and then descend to the town of Chivay. (3600 masl).
- 12:30 pm Free Lunch and Accommodation at the Hotel.
- OPTIONAL Visit to the Calera Thermal Baths, where we will stay for approximately two hours. these Baths are of thermal waters medicinal, that on pass the 40 degrees C; good for bodily diseases.
CRUZ DEL CONDOR
- 05:30 am to 6:00 am Departure towards the Cruz del Condor, where you can see in its greatest dimension the depth of the Colca Canyon and also the flight of the Condor at a short distance.
- In return we will see archaeological remains, pre-Inca agricultural terraces and other panoramic views of the Colca Canyon. We will pass by the villages of Pinchollo, Maca, Achoma, Yanque in the latter we will make a stop, where we will be able to observe their typical Churches, their craft center, the typical clothing of their inhabitants, among others.
- 12: 00 pm Arrival at Chivay and Free Lunch.
- Departure to Arequipa.
- 5:00 pm Arrival in Arequipa.
- Transfer to Arequipa Tourist Bus - Colca - Arequipa.
- 1 Night Accommodation at Hotel Colca Inn or Similar.
- Professional Guide.
- Personalized Assistance.
- Entrance to Colca Canyon.
- Peruvian tourist: S / 20
- Foreign Tourist: S / 70
- Entrance to the Calera: S / 15
- The service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rain, huayco, overflow, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary can vary according to the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply refund.
Hotel 3 star Sierra Alta Colca o Similar
- Sierra Alta Colca is located in Chivay, 1 km from the Colca Canyon.
- It offers free Wi-Fi.
- The rooms have a flat-screen TV.
Puno - Chivay - Colca Canyon - Arequipa - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Arequipa to the maximum - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits